Friday 15 May 2009

FIRST IDEAS

The archive was the image of perfection; total control, complete power. Absolute happiness, feeling of fulfilment and sense of achievement. This was an ideal. Nothing like that has happen. This is the archive:

Undetermined, eternally growing, this archive takes over and there is no distinction between my life and it's life. I function by it's non-sensical instructions and somehow I go along in the day to day. There is no practicality on it, is all improvised and immediate. It doesn't have a proper form nut it does has a narrative (a chronological one) and if possible, can be read in many ways -but I want to focus on one before it keeps growing-. Possibly has an ending but only if I ignore it because I know that it will exist all the time. Is there, existing, living, breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment