Friday 29 May 2009

THINGS TO CONSIDER

  • 10 for each month might not be enough. I think I could make one memory a day (i.e. 30 for september) or even more, since I don't want the box to look weak or empty.
  • I'm just wondering if I need a bit more of text going along with the images. I will have some at the suggestions wall, but I'm wondering what would people think when they complete the sample form.
  • The text of the sample request form needs to be quite clear for the public.
  • Do I want to leave the audience wondering what to do with all the pieces on the table or do I want to be quite clear? Maybe I just need to find the way of balancing that...
  • What do I want to do with all the samples when they're ready? I think I want to create a book out of it so it's important to think about the layout of the sample request form.
  • What would I do afterwards with those books? 1. They can become another project. 2. They can be for sale.
  • Suggestions and sample request forms must be same size if I'm thinking about making them into a book.
  • The stickers are not that easy to peel off so maybe the big blank adhesive sheet doesn't work. Maybe I do need the individual labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment