Friday 22 May 2009

WHY

  • To organize my life in London. To organize my memories and my future.
  • To make me realise how impossible is that.
  • Just to have a little, a tiny little nit of control.
  • Is a site and tiem specific project, it directly relates to my life in London (during my MA)
  • Because my life is entirely related to my work. Everything in my work is autobiographical and I feel the need of showing it because I can't think of any other way of finding conncetions with the audience.
  • The universal and the particular are together in the foundations of the archive.
  • The archive as a guide to sort out my life in a big city such as London and for the first time in my life.
  • The archive/catalogue is much more a reflection.
  • Catalogue the everyday/Find identity in the everyday.
  • Because my time here is short and I don't know if I will be able to stay, eventhough I want to, and I already missed the time that has gone, and I want to preserve it, I want to cover everything with my memories so I won't forget it.
  • But the audience would be able to participate so they can create new memories. But do I want to keep them or am I happy to give them away?

No comments:

Post a Comment